Thank you for your interest in helping with the Saints Ball! There are several opportunities for the evening. Not only can you volunteer at the event but you can also help us with the planning! Below you will find several, grade-specific, signups for items or experiences that we are in need of for both the silent and live auctions. Have something that you want to donate but not a child in that grade? Not to worry! You can sign up for anything you’d like!
Items by Grade Level
Looking for more opportunities to help?
Pre-Auction Volunteer Opportunities
- Donation Pick-Up: Pick up donated items from businesses that are unable to mail.
- Be a Sponsor: Sponsorship information is enclosed. Sponsorships of $500.00 or more will cover all volunteer hours and Friday Night Bingo obligations for the 2022-2023 School Year.
- Donation of Goods/Services: Hours are based on values. One hour for every $10.00 of the donation value. (Example-Donate a $30 gift card and receive 3 volunteer hours, this is unlimited for the Saints Ball only)
Day of Auction Volunteer Opportunities
- Set Up: help set up silent auction tables and decorate guest tables.
- Volunteering for the Event: Check-In Table: greet and check in our guests.
- Games: help run cocktail hour games and sell tickets for the game.
- Silent Auction: Once the bidding is done, help take down the items and bag them for the winners.
- Check out: help check out our guests who won items.
- Clean Up After the Event: break down the event