Thank you for your interest in helping with the Saints Ball! There are several opportunities for the evening. Not only can you volunteer at the event but you can also help us with the planning! Below you will find several, grade-specific, signups for items or experiences that we are in need of for both the silent and live auctions. Have something that you want to donate but not a child in that grade? Not to worry! You can sign up for anything you’d like!
Items by Grade Level
Looking for more Opportunities to help?
Pre-Auction Volunteer Opportunities
- Acquisitions Team: All information will be provided. This team is responsible for going out to the community and pursuing donations for silent and live auctions. You will need to make follow-up calls and pick up the items being donated.
- Be a Sponsor: Sponsorship information is enclosed. Sponsorships of $500.00 or more will cover all volunteer hours and Friday Night Bingo obligations for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- Basket Packaging: You will need to help package the donated items to prepare them for transport to the venue.
- Donation of Goods/Services: Hours are based on values. One hour for every $5.00 of the donation value. (Example-vacation homes, gift cards or business services to name a few.)
Day of Auction Volunteer Opportunities
- Set Up the Venue: You will set up silent auction tables and decorating guest tables.
- Volunteering for the Event:
- Check In Table: You will greet and check in our guests.
- Working the Silent Auction: Once the bidding is done, you will help take down the items and bag them for the winners.
- Check out: You will help check out our guests who won items.
- Clean Up After the Event: Please help clean up.
- There are two shifts to choose from.