Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Saints Ball! Please fill in the following information to sign up to volunteer at the Saints Ball.
These are the areas that you may be working:
Pre-Auction Volunteer Opportunities
- Acquisitions Team: All information will be provided. This team is responsible for going out to the community and pursuing donations for silent and live auctions. You will need to make follow-up calls and pick up the items being donated.
- Be a Sponsor: Sponsorship information is enclosed. Sponsorships of $500.00 or more will cover all volunteer hours and Friday Night Bingo obligations for the 2022-2023 School Year.
- Basket Packaging: You will need to help package the donated items to prepare them for transport to the venue.
- Donation of Goods/Services: Hours are based on values. One hour for every $5.00 of the donation value. (Example-vacation homes, gift cards, or business services to name a few.)
Day of Auction Volunteer Opportunities
- Set Up the Venue: You will set up silent auction tables and decorate guest tables.
- Volunteering for the Event:
- Check-In Table: You will greet and check in our guests.
- Working the Silent Auction: Once the bidding is done, you will help take down the items and bag them for the winners.
- Selling/working game tickets: You may be seated at a table or walking through the crowd during cocktail hour.
- Check out: You will help check out our guests who won items.
- Clean Up After the Event: Please help clean up.
- There are two shifts to choose from.