Ready to become a Saint?
Admissions applications open in November for the following school year.
- Begin the application process by clicking here and creating an account. Once you have created an account, you will be directed to the online application.
- Upload copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if available)
- Most recent report card with teacher comments (if applicable)
- Standardized test scores (current and previous two years, if available)
Only completed applications with all supporting documents will be considered for admission. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a notice via email to confirm your acceptance or a place on the waiting list. Enrollment instructions will follow via email beginning in February, and enrollment is complete when the Online Enrollment Packet is completed and submitted.
If entrance testing is required, the Admissions Office will contact you to schedule a date and time.
SGGS has a rolling admissions policy. Our enrollment is filled as applications are received. Students who submit applications after classes are filled will be considered for admission as space becomes available.
Saint Gregory the Great Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, religious affiliation, or gender.