We did it, Saints! This year the Super Saints Raffle raised $118, 290.00! Over the last 12 years, we have raised $1,047, 303.00! That is incredible! Thank you to all of the volunteers and ticket sellers for helping SGGS make this happen!
What is the Super Saints Raffle?
The Super Saints Raffle is a calendar cash raffle that the Parent Teacher Guild hosts to raise money for Saint Gregory the Great School. Each person that purchases a $10 Super Saints Raffle ticket (on sale from September 1st-October 7, 2022) will have the chance to win cash every day during the month of November. We will give away cash prizes in the range of $100-$1,000 per day! All winning tickets are re-entered into the drawing, giving everyone 30 chances to win!
What would you like to know?
- Raffle Instructions
- Individual Student Prizes
- Special Turn-in Days
- Family Prizes
- Classroom Prizes
- Weekly Prize Drawing
Learn all about the Raffle!
Each family is asked to sell 30 tickets (enclosed in your packet).
Each ticket is to be sold for $10 each.
- Immediately Sign and return FORM #1: Ticket Receipt Confirmation Form to your child’s teacher. This is required by state law to acknowledge you *received* the tickets.
- When you sell a ticket: Please fill out all of the purchaser’s contact information on the “registration” side of the ticket, along with the student seller’s information. Carefully fold and remove the “calendar” side of the ticket and give it to the purchaser.
- Return the “registration” side with payment (cash/check) (payable to SGGS PTG) in the enclosed white Ticket Return Envelope with the FORM #2: Seller Confirmation Form and send it to your child’s teacher. Again, this form is required by state law to acknowledge you *sold* the tickets. We encourage you to sell them in numerical order.
Please note it is required by state law that you return ALL tickets, sold or unsold, by October 7, 2022
Sell 30 Tickets or MORE…
WIN CHICK-FIL-A FOR A YEAR!
Families who sell 30 or more tickets will have a chance to win FREE Chick-Fil-A for a year or one of the following prizes:
- Mr. Duesberry for the day
- Ms. Lorri for the day
- Principal for the day
- Assistant Principal for the day
Individual Student Prizes
All students who turn in 10 tickets (per family) or more will receive:
Level 1 l | Family sells 10 Tickets
- Special Surprise gift
- Dress Down Pass
Level 2 | Family sells 20 Tickets
- JK-5 Student wins a special surprise gift and a trip to the Super Saints Surprise Stash
- 6th-8th Students wins a ticket to the Super Saints Surprise Ice Cream Social (Date TBA)
Level 3 | Family Sells 30 Tickets
- Student wins special surprise gift
- ULTIMATE Super Saints Dress Down Pass
Level 4 | Family Sells 50+ Tickets
- Student wins special surprise gift, t-shirt, and a medal
Special Prize Turn in Days!
Special Bonus Prizes can be won by turing in 10 sold tickets ON the following days!
Bonus Prizes will be delivered on Prize Delivery Days (Mondays).
- September 9th | Dairy Queen Blizzard Pass
- September 17th | Dress Down Pass
- September 24th | SGGS Chocolate Chip Cookie (date TBA)
- October 1st | Chick-Fil-A Milkshake Card
- October 7th | Dress Down Pass
5th Place | Family 4 pack to Adventure Wetland Zipline Park
Donated by Adeventureworks Wetland Zipline Park
4th Place | Family 4 pack to Ocean Breeze Waterpark
Donated by the Saint Gregory the Great Men’s Club
3rd Place | Skate Party at Haygood Skate Center
Donated by Haygood Skate Center
2nd Place | 2 Night Staycation at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Includes 4 passes to Jungle Golf and the Adventure Park that the VA Aquarium
Donated by the Saint Gregory the Great Men’s Club
1st Place | Trip for 4 to Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL! Includes airfare, 3 night hotel stay and 2 days of passes to Disney World!
Donated by Clear Blue Insurance Group and Alexandra Serrano, Realtor (isell757.com)
Classes will also compete for grade level prizes. Please note when your family turn in their sold tickets, ALL of your children’s homewooms will receive credit for the sold tickets. Classes who achieve 100% participation win the opportunity to partake in 5 special Super Saints Raffle Dress Down Days! Each class will have a class goal determined by the number of student in the class. 100% participation means the class achieves their class goal.
Top Selling classes per grade level: (Winning class will also receive 10 minutes extra recess, plus:
JK: Balloon party with ryan the Balloon guy
Kindergarten: Balloon party with ryan the Balloon guy
1st Grade: Balloon party with ryan the Balloon guy
2nd-8th Grade: Kona Ice Truck Party
Weekly Prize Drawings
Turn in 20 or more tickets in a given week and you will have a chance to win exciting prizes such as:
|Prizes||Turn in 20+ Tickets During the Following Dates||Drawing will take place on|
(4) Jungle Golf Passes
(2) Cinema Cafe Movie Passes
Pinboys at the Beach 2-hr unlimited bowling pass for up to 4 people
|Friday, September 2nd-Wednesday, September 7th||Friday, September 9th|
(4) One hour jump passes at Surge
(2) Cinema Cafe movie passes
(4) Jungle Golf passes
|Thursday, September 8th-Wednesday, September 14th||Friday, SEptember 16th|
(2) 8th grade graduation front row seats
Men’s Club Spaghetti Dinner for 4
(4) Norfolk Botanical Garden passes
|Thursday, September 15th-Wednesday, September 21st||Friday, September 23rd|
(4) Tickets to a Norfolk Tides Game
(2) SGGS Athletics: 1 free registration for a winter or spring sport
Pin Boys at the BEach 2 hr unlimited bowling pass for up to 4 people
|Thursday, September 22nd- Wednesday, September 28th||Friday, September 30th|
(2) Cinema Cafe movie passe
Dave and Busters
Dragon VR Gaming
|Thursday, September 29th-Wednesday, October 5th||Friday, October 7th|
Saint Gregory the Great School Parent Teacher Guild
The Saint Gregory the Great School Parent Teacher Guild, comprised of parents, teachers, and faculty, collaborates with the parish and school community to ensure our students are receiving the best academic, physical, social, and religious education. One of the PTG objectives is to raise funds to benefit school programs and fulfill student needs. Proceeds from the Super Saints Raffle will benefit Saint Gregory the Great School.